Friday, April 14, 2006

Wash Your Hands & Pray That Health Workers Do Too

Isn't this lovely? A sub sandwich worker infected over 100 people with a stomach flu virus because he didn't wash his hands after enduring diarrhea. Yeah. That's completely disgusting.

Warning to locals:

  • I saw a girl worker at Culvers Frozen Custard on Research Forest leave the bathroom without washing her hands.
  • I saw a dude at Double Daves Pizzeria sneeze into the pizza, not once, not twice but three times. Mr. Snot did not wash his hands the third time. Figured, "What the, Hey..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you made some calls to these places. I've seen it at the Custard place as well. Yuck!!!!!!
vj

Melissa Clouthier said...

Perhaps, I'm apathetic, but my choice is simply to not go there anymore and pretend that the other restaurants that I go to have people working there that rigorously wash their hands.

Chalmers said...

Seems like you have found a new use for your blog... health inspector.