Friday, July 07, 2006

Gateway Pundit

Dear readers, I had a beautiful ode to Gateway Pundit and all his wisdom and why you should read his blog and then my piece of blankety-blank-blank Dell froze for the zillionth time and lost all my hard work. THAT IS IT! I am buying a Mac. Honest to pete, I cannot take this Windows-based black hole anymore.

Okay, now that I've said that. Please go read this and this and this over at Gateway. All sorts of terrorist news you don't get through the MSM. By the way, did you know that there are thousands and thousands of skinheads in the military? For real! You know how I know it's true? The New York Times sez so.

Anyway, Betsy Newmark has been blogging crazy good. And Dr. Melissa's blog-o-the-week this week goes to Gateway Pundit. He's kickin' it!

And people, please don't lecture me on my grammar. Just tryin' to keep it real.

No comments: