Saturday, July 01, 2006

Help A Soldier Send Him Stupid Magnets

Iowahawk reports on "Fridge magnet fever, baby!" He says:

HE MIGHTY MAGNETIC DUMB-VEE

Fridge magnet fever, baby! Our old pal Doc Lee has sent new pics of his unit chillin' with the wildest whip in Baghdad, thanks to Dumb Legionnaires like you. I especially like the exquisite surreality of the 'Curves for Women' thing.

Doc reports rave reviews from local car enthusiasts like Zia.

Doc also reports that he has a new mailing address. So if you want to be a part of the weirdness get your stupidest refridgerator magnet to:

Dr. Darren Lee
310th PSYOP Co.
COB Speicher
APO AE 09349

If you're a blogger, please help out by spreading the word of this program; as a token of appreciation I''ll add you to my blogroll (like participating blog The Blorg) - or drop you from my blogroll, whatever you prefer. And keep your eyes peeled: in the very early planning stages right now, but I am working on a very cool tie-in to Operation Mag-Neato.

Iowahawk, ever tireless and always sympathetic to the less fortunate conducts the poll of the year for Hoosegow Honey. Pick your favorite Jail-bait, I mean Bird here.

No comments: