Monday, July 31, 2006

Worst Person on the Right

Not that John Hawkins asked me, but (and this is shocking) I do have an opinion about this. My answer: John McCain. Why? Let me count the ways:

  1. He's an egomaniacal, self-serving toad mascarading as an independent thinker.
  2. He believes conservatives are stupid.
  3. He will say and do just about anything to get a vote--he is Hillary Clinton's mirror image.
  4. He can't be trusted. Because he doesn't trust the people.
  5. He's vengeful and always seems just this side of stable. He makes me nervous.
  6. He thinks the press are his friends and will elect him.
There are more reasons that he is the worst person on the right. Basically, I feel that he has a general contempt for the common man. That grates. It seems to be a trait any life-long Senator possesses. He possesses this trait in spades.

No comments: