Not that John Hawkins asked me, but (and this is shocking) I do have an opinion about this. My answer: John McCain. Why? Let me count the ways:
- He's an egomaniacal, self-serving toad mascarading as an independent thinker.
- He believes conservatives are stupid.
- He will say and do just about anything to get a vote--he is Hillary Clinton's mirror image.
- He can't be trusted. Because he doesn't trust the people.
- He's vengeful and always seems just this side of stable. He makes me nervous.
- He thinks the press are his friends and will elect him.