Thursday, August 24, 2006

Every Family Has One..


"In my family there is two actually."
Hilary discussing her problematic relations.

Zazu: [about Scar] There's one in every family sire. Two in mine actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
Mufasa: [Surprised] Zazu!
Zazu: And just think, Whenever he gets dirty you can take him out and beat him

More likely...

Carville: There's one in every family sire, I mean Madame. Three, actually, in yours.
Clinton: What am I going to do with them, and Billy's dim brother too?
Carville: You could pardon them and make them advisors.
Clinton: Carville! That's just what I thought. Do you think anybody will notice a second time?
Carville: Nah, the press won't cover it. You're Hilary!

H/T Instapundit

No comments: