Thursday, August 17, 2006

NSA Eavesdropping Case

This ruling so competely annoyed me that I've waited to post on it. So I'm still not going to post on it. I will defer to those thinking more coherent thoughts. I'm not a lawyer, that's why I love the internet. Now Jeff isn't either but he's always good for an opinion.

Jeff Goldstein says " Even still, it’s amazing that we’ve reached the nuance point where only by revealing secrets can we show that the secrets in question should not be revealed, lest they damage programs meant to protect us from attacks, which only work while details of how they work remain secret."

Volokh has a lot more, mostly about the 4th Ammendment. He is a lawyer. Scroll down as there are lots of related posts by other lawyers constiutional and what not.

No comments: