Monday, August 21, 2006

Rosie.....Looks Different Somehow

I can't put my finger on it. Let's see. What the heck is different? Here's the post from PerezHilton:

flintpre.jpg


Mama Ro just posted this on her website blog:

"i am excited about the view
like a new kid on the first day of school
hoping they all like me
that i fit in
cuz there is nothing better
then being a cast member"


How long do you think the re-feminized Rosie will stay civil, work well and play nice with other "cast members" on the ignominious View? You know, I liked her show until she dressed down a very gracious Tom Selleck for owning a gun and being proud of it, while she herself wouldn't sully her chubby hands with a sidearm. No need to, she had a heat-packin' posse to keep her safe.

Yuck.

By the way, do fellow Lesbians feel like Ro sells out when she grows her hair, dons make-up and talks sweetly (on the sliding scale of sweet) again? Just wondering--Ann Althouse got me thinking about Lesbian sell-outs with her illuminating transgender piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious about something being different...I think Rosie may have had a little facial surgery to get ready for her debut on the View It could be those little tell tale dimples below each side of her mouth indicate this. I'd have to see a 'before' pix to be sure....i don't know if i wanna do that.