Tuesday, September 12, 2006

An Apple A Day

Okay, now that I've come to the White Side of life, Apple announcements hold more allure. Gizmodo is going Apple Crazy. Go over to see what the fuss is all about. I'm geeked, literally (sigh), about burning DVDs and then watching it on the widescreen. Must get High Def, tho. Otherwise why bother?

I'm on a slippery slope. First the widescreen TV. The view is so choice but I don't have cable. Get cable, right? But then that necessitates TiVo because I refuse to give one more minute of my life to crap-bag commercials. They suck your I.Q. you know. It's a fact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TIVO really IS the best thing since sliced bread! I couldn't tell you the last time I watched a TV show in real-time. Are you kidding? My time is precious...I only watch the commercials that are clever enough to catch my attention in 2-3x fast-forward.