Her best post ever. You must read the whole thing. Here's a teaser:
Here is a handy list of possible oppressors that can be used by almost anyone searching for victimhood status:
- caucasian, heterosexual malesI'm trying to figure a way around this list, because even though I feel victimized I'm being labeled as an oppressor. That's not fair.
- Republicans (either male or female)
- conservatives (either male or female)
- businessmen or women (commonly referred to as "little eichmanns")
- rich people
- Christians (particularly Republican or conservative)
- the U.S. Military (all services)
- Americans (as a general group)
- Israelis (Jews)
Note: This list is not exhaustive, but it is a good place to start if you are pursuig victimhood for fun and profit.
I've decided to start a new victim group: The Marginalized Oppressor People or M.O.P. for short. I just don't feel respected enough as an Oppressor. Oppressors are denigrated and made fun of. We're what fat people used to be--the last butt of every joke. Well, I, for one, refuse to take it anymore. M.O.P.s unite!