Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hillary is Running

If you want to know what I think of Hillary Clinton, read the Anchoress. I'm already tired of the woman and the campaign season hasn't started--in earnest. The Anchoress writes more charitably than I'm capable of when it comes to any Clinton. She says:

Of COURSE she can win. She always could win. She wouldn’t be in the race if she didn’t know she can (or perhaps will) win.

We will now be treated to two years of a besotted press doing nothing but covering for her while demonizing the real or perceived “anti-Clintites” and tossing her softballs, spiking the stories that might hurt her, playing up what helps. You know, exactly the opposite of how they treat Bush! :-)

Honestly. I am surprised that anyone is surprised. And yes, yes, yes…she can win. Note all the Dems who have already decided they won’t be running…and it’s not even horse-heads-in-beds season, yet.

And don’t say “Barack Obama” to me. He’ll be allowed to be her veep.

Yep. That's the way it WILL be, so sayeth they all. And if you're a Battle Star Galactica fan, you know what I mean. This Hillary thing is a religious experience for those on the Left.

No comments: