Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Not the Only One Sick

When I lived near Syracuse New York (where I did my internship), one of my most favorite hang-outs was the Dinosaur. It served BBQ from the heavens, with a back-drop of great beer and smokin' jazz. The place was always packed.

Imagine my surprise when the legend ended up on Drudge today:

The number of illnesses connected to the Dinosaur Bar-B-Que in Syracuse is now up to more than 600. Initial complaints came from people who ate at the restaurant either last Friday or Saturday night. But now, people who ate leftovers taken from the Dinosaur on those nights and others who may have come into contact with those that were ill are coming forward.
Now, that's not good news. They ruled out bacteria, so some funky virus has spread like wild-fire. Ewwwww!!!!

1 comment:

David Foster said...

Well, what would you expect? Dinosaur meat is hundreds of thousands of years old, and, even assuming that it's been frozen the whole time, that isn't exactly fresh!