Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm a Porche 911 Baby! UPDATED, Scroll Down

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



The Anchoress is a Mustang. She must like going topless in the summer. Gotta be careful about those Catholic girls--they're often the wild ones.


Me, a Porche 911? I'm not sure what to make of that. Those cars sound like baby buzz saws when they're idling. It's a tad disconcerting since I've been an all-American girl my whole life. Hey, I'm open to new possibilities. Actually, it makes sense. I married an Italian, after all.

I'm wondering what sports car my hubby is....I know which car he wants. Since it costs as much as a modest house, and since I don't see a bathroom, shower and tax deduction to go with it, it's still a dream.

UPDATE: Here's the Hubby's results:

He's a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



It's somewhat disturbing how accurate these personality summaries turn out. What are you & why?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Nissan 350Z.."You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank."

Yep, that is me :O) Bargain hunter queen.

Jen

Sharene said...

I'm a Mercedes SLK -- Imagine that!!!

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

Sharene