Jonah – Each of your pro-Kerry correspondents take pains to point out how poorly the country has fared under George W. Bush, and how those who support him (especially you…) are destroying the country. Let’s see, last time I checked,Why didn't the Repubs run on the economy again? Oh, that's right. It doesn't count for Republicans.
1) The stock market is at an all-time high, thus
2) Retirement accounts are at last recovering.
3) Unemployment is at a 25-year low,
4) Taxes are at 20-year lows,
5) Federal revenues are at all-time highs,
6) The Federal deficit is down almost 50%,
7) Real estate values have soared,
8) Inflation is at a 20-year low,
9) There have been no successful attacks since 9/11,
10) Al Queda is being taken apart, one body at a time.
11) U.S. and British Intelligence have thwarted a number of attacks.
12) The terrorists are flocking to Iraq to be killed, instead of boarding planes for this country.
If any of your writers were as honest they dare you to be, they would admit that, if the president who had accomplished this in the face of such difficulty had a “D” after his name instead of an “R”, they would be singing his praises to the heavens. But no, the country is falling apart. Only if a Democrat takes the White House will everything instantly be perfect again.