Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How To Waste Time

Do you really need to know how to waste time? Well, I'm a pro and feel that I should share my expertise:

  1. Blog--It takes up lots of time, the returns are rarely financial, just the warm fuzzies
  2. Make excuses--Today, I'm wasting time because it's raining. Headaches, phone calls, the list of time wasters is endless.
  3. Blame others--The baby made the mess, my co-worker is an idiot.
  4. Watch Oprah--Watch the news, watch TV in general. It's wasted time in one efficient package.
  5. Don't take showers--Smelliness stops most public excursions.
  6. Read all email. All of it.
  7. Clean obsessively. I know. It's counterintuitive. But you wouldn't believe the number of people who think they are actually accomplishing something when the house is perfect. Mice on those little circle things think they're going somewhere, too.
The list is endless. Another time waster. Beautiful.

No comments: