Wednesday, May 02, 2007

American Idol: Bon Jovi Is In The House

Who knew that being big haired, boy bands belting bleeding heart lyrics were so tough? Last night's Idol made Jon Bon Jovi look really, really talented. Actually, one of my all-time favorite rock-n-roll songs with the best lead-in of all time is Bon Jovi's. Here are two versions. The first is a live version where the band is ad-libbing. The second is pure, unadulterated rock "experience" video.

The song, Lay Your Hands on Me, is delivered like a religious experience. He's talking about healing, no doubt.



Drudge says that LaKisha and Chris are out tonight. It's anyone's guess. I figure Melinda and Blake for the finalists with everyone else peeling off between now and the end. Jordin kind of fell apart this week. I don't see her as #1, though. That's the current ranking. What do I know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have still never watched on of these shows. I am sooooo behind times.