Thursday, September 20, 2007

Glynn Washington, NPR Superstar!

I have a childhood friend who now lives in Oakland, California. He is one of the smartest guys I know, kind, funny as heck and fun to be around. Well, he's in this NPR competition to get a radio show. He's a finalist and doing fantastic. He is as far to the West of me politically as I am to the East, but I have many friends like that. It keeps things interesting and spicy. What we have in common is more important: we want to keep America the greatest place in the world.

Would you please help me by helping him win a show on NPR? Here's the link. You need to register to vote.

Go, Glynn, go!

4 comments:

kal said...

What? And to think that I may have been the friend furthest west from you! (actually, I think I am more middle of the compass). Regardless, yes, it does keep things spicy and interesting.

I am an avid NPR fan (as of this year) and have listened to Glynn's demo. He is easy and interesting to listen to. I'll cast my vote his way!

Melissa Clouthier said...

My dear sweet KAL,

You are part of the rebellious middle! And a beloved friend. Friendship transcends politics. The vagaries of policies will come and go, but friendship remains.

Anonymous said...

I also just voted for your friend Glynn. Hope he wins!

kal said...

Dr. C., I couldn't have said it better myself!