Thursday, October 04, 2007

Glynn Washington Won At NPR!!

My friend Glynn, for whom some of you voted in the NPR competition, won first place! He is now putting together a show pilot and pitching it to NPR brass. Here's to his future success! Thank you all for helping him.

I jokingly said that he could do an exposé on the "mind of a conservative" that dark, and scary place. Fair and balanced at NPR and all that. We'll see what happens.

Still enjoying my hiatus. I'm having a blog-stential crisis. It always happens when I go away for a while. I start asking questions like, "Why am I blogging?", "What use is it all?", "No one gives a hot dam what I think, this is ridiculous."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your friend Glynn!
I am very happy for him that he won!

kal said...

excellent!