Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007--Part II

Good Afternoon and may the Lions win, but may Green Bay have many interceptions. (I have the Green Bay defense for my fantasy football team, but I love the Lions lo tho they have disappointed me many a year.)

Bored yet? Well, here's a link to Thanksgiving coloring pages. And you could always go shopping. Heaven forbid, we take one day to be with friends and family, football and feasting. Must have Karaoke Machine . NOW!

Note that I have a new Amazon widget in the right-hand column. Oprah has her list of favorite things. At my store link, I have a list of my favorite things. I'll do a post today and keep it at the top of my blog and edit it as I find new, great, stuff.

Mama had some good advice, too:

The cure for the curse of plenty is to share it, and to recognize your good fortune and your happiness. You can't figure out your opportunities until you know your assets, and our best assets are often our friends and family.

No comments: