Friday, December 21, 2007

Hiatus II

Some have asked if I'll ever come back. Well, wouldn't you know that all sorts of interesting things happened as soon as I took a break? Still, I won't be posting regularly for a while--other things to do.
I have a few commitments to keep. My dear friend John Hawkins (who interviewed Jeri Thompson, go read it) asked me to guest blog for him on Sundays. I will keep that commitment and cross-post it here. So there will be that weekly installment.

Another commitment: author Vikki Johnson has asked me to review her book Addicted to Counterfeit Love. I have never met her, nor read any of her works, but self-help books interest me. I've read a few. And she asked me to blog about it when I've read and reviewed it. So, I'll do that, too.

Here's the book. Read it for yourself and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new opportunities are always great! Good luck to you, melissa!