Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday's Picks--UPDATE

Who you picking? Everyone seems to hate New England, and personally, I dislike Brady, but he's a machine. Ya gotta admit that. I pick them to go all the way. Eli Manning is coming on strong and that's heartening. I've felt like he's been an underachiever and tentative in big situations. Hopefully he can toss the monkey off his back.

Brett Favre....Let's hear a cheer for the old guy! What's not to love? If he can stay put together, not slip and hurt himself, I hope he goes all the way. What cold-hearted person would root against him? He's an inspiration. I hope he wins the Super Bowl and retires with his frontal lobe in tact. I would hate for him to get hurt. He's had an amazing career.

Is there another team playing? Oh yeah.....the Chargers.

Who will win the game?
Patriots
Chargers
  
pollcode.com free polls


Who will win the game?
Packers
Giants
  
pollcode.com free polls


Update: Stupid me! I didn't break out the teams. There will be more than one winner, that's for sure.

No comments: