Sunday, February 26, 2006

D'Haene at My Space

How small is the world? Really, really, really small. Today I received a note in my MySpace account from a guy I went to High School with -- Bobby D'Haene. He was smart, funny, a great musician, theatrical (literally: the lead in Oliver Twist and other local theatre productions), and a nice person. Well, he endured my insufferable shyness and put me on the ticket with him and some other friends to run for Student Government. He won, I lost. Oh well.... But I was a Student Senator anyway. I can't remember his job. See, that Bob? Your "bold inititatives" didn't even stick to one of your most loyal supporters. Anyway, while I could live the rest of my life without being in contact with most of my High School classmates, it was a joy to hear from him and see that he is still rockin'. (And drinkin' and livin' hard by his own account. Could a true rocker be any other way?)

Rock on D'Haene!

Check him out here.

No comments: