Monday, February 27, 2006

Ocean Management

For oh, let's see, three or four years now (you'd think I would know this more clearly but oy, kids drain your brain) I've owned/operated/directed Ocean Management, LLC.-- a consulting company that applies some mind-body research to business environments.

The Ocean Method, which I researched and put together works by removing unconscious emotional barriers to success. Anyway, my normal website has been down and out for some time now due to extraordinary technical difficulties. (The programming is intricate and difficult to host. Sigh.) In the meantime, I've thrown together a small website (two pages--that's really, really small) at Google Pages: You can find it at Melissa.Clouthier.

Speaking of, I'm about 90% finished with Phase I of DrClouthier.com. Go check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments: