Saturday, April 01, 2006

Basketball Blues

I don't get out much and don't watch TV much. Basically, I'm a socially stunted mother. So when I finally drop my beleagered carcass on the bed next to the hubby to watch the Final Four to keep him company and cuz I like basketball, imagine my disappointment. Two completely boring blow-outs!

I'll save you the trouble if you TiVo'd it: Florida and UCLA kick the stuffin' out of George Mason and LSU respectively. Snoooooooooooooze.

Here's my prediction: Florida will spank UCLA like the undisciplined child they play like. Noah will get 23 points, 7 rebounds and four assists. UCLA will turn the ball over 15 times. It will be a bloodbath. Sports announcers will profess shock and dismay. They will have expected a closer game.

Since all my predictions recently have been exactly wrong, I suggest you put $10 on UCLA. You'll come up big. Guaranteed.

No comments: