Friday, June 23, 2006

End Times, Good Times

The LA Times writes about religious nuts who look forward to Christ's return. Hopefully a really bloody Armageddon will happen, too. That Revelation stuff is the best. Like, it is so totally cool that non-Christians will be blasted off the face of the planet. Christians cannot wait. It'll be better than all the other really cool wars throughout history combined.

Btw, 40% of America falls into the "end times believers" category. Blood-hungry idiots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll fly away oh glory, I'll fly away! :-)

Yup, seems bazar to me too!
vj

Anonymous said...

? does VJ have a blog??

Melissa Clouthier said...

I don't think so, but I think she needs to start one. Don't you? How about it VJ? It takes five minutes and if even a computer unknowledgable person like me can do it, anyone can!

Anonymous said...

No, I don't think so! :-)
Melissa, you are a wonderful writer, well versed in so many topics and very interesting. I simply could never compete!

Anonymous, I am so excited that someone else is commenting. Can you give yourself a name? Anonymous, well it sounds so anonymous. :-) I do have my picture on Amzon.com (Viola Jaynes) if you want to see me.
vj
vj