Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ace: "Basic Muslim Behaviors"

A Saudi man was convicted in Colorado for enslaving and sexually assaulting his Indonesian housekeeper.

He's unrepetentant. He can't be convicted, he says, because he was merely following "basic Muslim behaviors:"

"Your honor, I am not here to apologize, for I cannot apologize for things I did not do and for crimes I did not commit,” he told Judge Mark Hannen. “The state has criminalized these basic Muslim behaviors. Attacking traditional Muslim behaviors was the focal point of the prosecution,” he said.

He said it, not me. And he is, I assume, more of an authority of "basic Muslim behaviors" than I am (or intend to be, Al Qaeda's invitation to covert to barbarism notwitstanding).

Submit or die.

You know what? Stop being so judgemental! More at Ace.

No comments: