Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Divorce: Moving On

Glenn & Helen have another podcast about divorce. This one focuses on the emotional ramifications. Their last podcast, that I listened to but didn't post about, with Richard Posner and Judicial missteps surrounding terrorist cases is well worth listening to, too.

By the way, my new Apple is in the shop to have all my files transferred over. Should be back in a couple days. The transfer would have gone Jim-Dandy-Fine until I got to the iTunes. What a pain! No easy transfer. I didn't understand this until the workers told me that people would "steal" music. You know, people have been stealing aka sharing music for ages--burning CDs, copying tapes, etc.

The reason I bring this up is because I won't have an opportunity to listen to the podcast so tell me what you think if you listen to it.

No comments: