Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Dead

You know how the first thing that came out when her son died, is someone saying they heard her yelling, "This is all your fault!"? Well, I'm just wondering who supplied Anna and her son medication/drugs. She looked so bad the pictures I saw of her a week or two ago. My husband and I turned to each other and said, "Drugs".

TrimSpa very likely didn't help her lose that weight, but I bet crystal meth did. There will be debate in the coming days whether the press killed Anna or Anna killed herself (a local talk-show already is debating this). I vote for the latter. She fomented the fame thing. Anyone who has seen her show knows she was definitely not right mentally.

Some are already casting Anna Nicole as a victim. Are we going to lionize a woman who used drugs, sold her body for fame and seemed completely driven by money? She was a troubled woman, to be sure, but she sure appeared to be in charge of her own life.

And she does have a surviving five month old. Calling Brittney Spears, are you seeing this?

More here.

UPDATE: And Dr. Helen wonders about the custody battle. I think she means the money battle.

UPDATE II: What a sad, sad story. More information here.

No comments: