Friday, March 28, 2008

What's Going On?

I'm weary of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Kudos to Hillary for duking it out all the way to the end. You go girl! Your political instincts are spot on. Barack will implode, no doubt, before the big dance at the convention and then you, the solid, balanced one will ride in and save the Democratic party. Yep, that's exactly what's going to happen. Brendan Loy says that Howard Dean wants the Super delegates to decide by July 1. Yeah, right:

Dean's logic is not necessarily pristine here, alas. Even if every single one of the 794 supers were to "say who they're for" prior to July 1, that doesn't necessarily mean "we don't have to take this into the convention." Indeed, in a formal sense, we "have to take this into the convention" no matter what -- there is, after all, going to be a roll call at the convention, and no other binding roll call will occur before then. The best the Democrats can do is have a nominee presumptive before the convention, not an actual nominee. And that only works if Hillary Clinton plays along.
Ha! As if! When has a Clinton ever played nice?

Now, to the really important stuff. I missed this little piece of Americana, but Gina Cobb, who is always all over it misses nothin'. You can all rest safe, the NAACP is fighting for the right of your boys to show their underwear. I'm serious. Let's keep our priorities straight, here. That's what Dr. King fought the long fight for--to keep us free to show men's panties.

Criminals, are, by definition, dumb, but these guys take the cake. If you were a criminal, where would you go to rob someone for lots of money? Oh, come on! Guess! Wrong.....you'll have to go look.

Are you an easily offended Christian? I find them annoying, actually. Satan is serious. His minions are serious--Hitler, Stalin, Castro. Do they laugh? I think not. A Christian should have perspective. Perspective helps a person see humor in things. It also helps a person see his own ridiculousness and so, it's easier to laugh at self and therefore, others. Now, some things should be offensive to Christians, but not the things you think. The Anchoress explains.

Mitt Romney and John McCain are a cute couple? Um... I'm not sure how to respond to that.

As an aside, my son is watching a Playhouse Disney cartoon extolling the virtues of Melissa the Magnificent Moose. I shit you not. "Melissa, the magnificent moose. Brave and bold." It's a song. Nice.

Good news! Pamela Geller has that film that Network solutions wouldn't support. Go watch it!

Ok, folks, I'll add more cool stuff later. Thanks to you readers who are sending me interesting stuff. Oh, that reminds me, a dear reader sent me a link to this video and I think you should see it. This is what REALLY happened in Bosnia with Hillary. I know. It's terrifying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the clip that Pamela Geller has up and even though I've seen many of these clips individually on other sites, it never ceases to disturb me greatly the magnitude with what we are dealing with. It is pure evil. It is even more frightening to think that groups have been pocketed, and continue to do so, all around the world. Not too long ago, I was told that such a group was broken up in Willis...practicing in the forest with heavy duty weaponry. It was broken up by the police.

Anonymous said...

Btw: "Extolling the virtues of Melissa the Magnificent Moose," goes hand in hand with the comment you once made about yourself, that you were a "Power House." I bet that song resonated with you.